- Category: Post-War Era - Visit in Poland
- Published on Thursday, 30 March 2017 22:59
- Written by Paweł Pośnik
- Hits: 307
ERASMUS+ PROJECT: „THE FUTURE OF HISTORY”
LIST OF TASKS (visit 2 in Holland)
1. Definition of „Cold War”, its causes and countries involved.
2. The consequences of Cold War (its impact on Poland in particular).
3. Communism Era in Poland (dates, characteristics).
4. Laws and regulations in Poland under communism (regime, violation of human rights, etc).
5. Pros and cons of capitalism as an alternative to communism.
6. Communism - definition, ideas, most prominent individuals.
7. Lives of Polish soldiers who took part in WW2 (what happened to them after the war?)
8. Outline of the communist era in Poland - the most significant dates and events.